RESERVED PRIVATE CREDIT STRATEGIES FUND
Nature of portfolio
Why invest in this fund
1.What type of loans are in this fund?
Mostly commercial, multi-family and residential real-estate loans. This fund focuses on the more conservative side of the credit market space, backed by quality collateral, shorter maturities and prudent loan-to-value ratios.
- What is the average leverage of the loans?
45% to 55% loan-to-value
- What is the average maturity of the loans?
- What is the minimum initial investment in this fund?
- Is there a lock-up period for the fund?
Yes, the lock-up period is one year, followed by quarterly redemptions.
- What is the fund managers’ average AUM?
The average AUM of the underlying managers is $624mm.
- How many underlying managers does this fund have?
This fund has an average of 13 managers.