SHORT DURATION CORPORATE CREDIT FUND
(INVESTMENT GRADE FOCUSED)
Nature of portfolio
Why invest in this fund
- Capital preservation
- Balance-sheet focused
- Short duration
- Macro-risk and industry diversified
- Rapid rollover due to short maturities
- What is the average credit rating on the bonds?
This fund holds 73% investment-grade bonds, which may vary slightly according to market conditions and opportunities.
- What is the minimum amount to invest in the fund?
- What is the fund liquidity?
The fund has weekly redemptions.
- Does the fund have income distribution?
No, this fund does not have income distribution (accumulation).
- Who is the fund custodian
- What is the average maturity of the bonds held by the fund?
60% to 80% of the bonds mature within a 24-month period.